Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Poker-Edge differ from other poker tracking programs?
- How does the free trial work?
- What sites does Poker-Edge 5 work with?
- What statistics are tracked, and what do they mean?
- What is a HUD (Heads Up Display)?
- What are the HUD States?
- How do I change the stats shown in my HUD?
- Can I use Poker-Edge at multiple sites at the same time?
- What is the Notifications feature?
- What is LobbyEdge?
- What is the Buddy List?
- What is the Table Finder?
- What are profiles and how do they affect my settings?
- Do all poker sites allow the use of PE?
- Can I still use Poker-Edge 4?
A: Poker-Edge has many advantages you won’t find anywhere else including our massive database, progressive HUD, notifications, and odds calculator. To find out what makes Poker-Edge the ultimate All-In-One poker tool, head over to our Features Tour page.
A: We offer a fully functional 5-day free trial. Head over to our download page to get started.
A: A list of Poker-Edge 5 Supported Rooms, by network. If there is a room you’d really like us to add support for, let us know!
A: We track all the vital poker statistics. You can find a full explanation of all stats here.
A: The poker HUD conveniently displays statistics on the poker table in real time while you are playing. When you open a table with Poker-Edge running, a HUD will appear next to each player on the table giving you vital information about each player’s playing style. Hover your mouse over any stat to get a description. Right click on the HUD box to get a Popup with more stats. Double click the HUD to launch a Detailed Report on the player. You can fully customize your HUD by going into Options, then HUD Manager tab.
A: Poker-Edge 5 has a new feature called HUD “States” that intelligently shows you different stats based on the current state of the hand. This allows you to fit way MORE information into your HUD while actually consuming LESS table real estate! The states are: Preflop, Flop, Turn, River, and Custom. You can customize which stats you want shown for each state by going into Options, then HUD Manager tab.
A: You can customize any aspect of the HUD by going to Options, then the HUD Manager tab.
A: Yes. Use the “Launcher Tab” to launch a single poker room, or multiple poker rooms.